ACL Rehabilitation Program
ACL injuries are traumatic. They can take you out of the game and away from your sport(s). The rehab process is long and can be complicated, and not all rehab programs are created equally.
If you have an ACL injury, our experts will help guide you from pre-surgery all the way back to sport as quickly and safely as possible with our ACL-Prevention, Rehabilitation and Optimization (PRO) Program.
Regardless of whether this is your first ACL injury, preventing your next injury is our top priority. Our biomechanical, kinematic and kinetic testing will help identify weaknesses and movement patterns that may be putting you at risk or causing decreased performance.
Wherever you are in your rehab, or if you’re looking to minimize your chances of reoccurrence, the experts at WPI can help. We’ll utilize industry-leading technology to improve your performance and decrease risk.
How It Works
The ACL-PRO Program uses cutting-edge technology and the latest research to help prevent initial injury, speed rehab, and maximize an athlete’s potential.
We identify high-risk individuals to help prevent injuries before they happen. Our proprietary screening assesses:
- Biomechanics – how you move and how it relates to your sport
- Kinetics – how you produce force and absorb load … how explosive are you?
- Balance – how well you balance, since athletes with poor balance strategies have a higher risk of injury and reduced athleticism
- Muscle Strength – where you could be lacking in performance, and where your injury risk lies
This helps us create a prevention program specific to your needs.
Rehab with the best! Our ACL specialists take you from surgery through your return to activity or sport.
- We build progressions around your needs and situation
- We use the latest research and treatment methods to create individualized plans that optimize results
- We don’t just treat the knee – we treat YOU
Test, don’t guess! Our state-of-the-art equipment helps us identify weaknesses that decrease performance, then we create a customized plan to help you level up.
Our Athletic Performance (AP) Profile assesses psychological readiness, muscle-group strength, balance, kinetics, and kinematics.
AP Profile Testing:
- Is the most in-depth and detailed testing on the market
- Helps us identify individual weakness and formulate a customized plan to get you back better than ever!
Ali Hoffman, Collegiate Volleyball Player
ACL-PRO Team Lead